Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The power of "NOW"

Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. I can start all over again. I acknowledge that I don’t have power in the past or in the future, I only have power in the NOW. If my thoughts linger in the past, often replaying a bad situation over and over again, I am filled with regrets. On the other hand if my thoughts are in the future, I may experience fear, uncertainty or doubts. I don’t have power in the future, because I am not there yet and I don’t know if things work out the way I imagined. So let’s stay in the moment. Only in the “NOW” can I plan and take ACTION. I cannot undo the past and I cannot change something in 2 years or 2 days. I can only change something NOW. I have power NOW. I will take action NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment